Today has been horrible, Fatigue is the worst since Chemotherapy started, Got up for breakfast after 8am but was soon back In bed until 2pm. Feel awful that I can't do anything or help my family with simple tasks. It has really knocked me about today, Hope I'm feel better tomorrow morning. It really does suck today. Fuck off Cancer!!
My journey from being a fit and healthy runner to discovering I had Cancer
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
End Of Treatment
08/09/2022 This is probably the hardest thing I've ever had to write down but it's time to update people with what has happened. Unf...
-
17/06/2021 So after drinking the worst laxatives imaginable the day of the Colonoscopy is finally here. Something I'd never ever want to...
-
01/11/2021 Hi my name is Clark and apart from my family my two other loves are Haribo and Running and I have become quite decent at both sin...
-
08/09/2022 This is probably the hardest thing I've ever had to write down but it's time to update people with what has happened. Unf...
-
02/06/2021 So because my PCR test was still positive I find myself transferred to Good Hope Hospital where it is covid secure & they can...
No comments:
Post a Comment