Some good news at last from my Oncologists team, The CEA count in my blood has dropped from 11000 to 8000, A sign that the Chemotherapy is keeping the cancer at bay. They arrange for my next CT Scan in 4 weeks time, I have another round of Chemotherapy to go before then so hopefully it will have shrank some more by the time of the scan.CEA
My journey from being a fit and healthy runner to discovering I had Cancer
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
End Of Treatment
08/09/2022 This is probably the hardest thing I've ever had to write down but it's time to update people with what has happened. Unf...
-
17/06/2021 So after drinking the worst laxatives imaginable the day of the Colonoscopy is finally here. Something I'd never ever want to...
-
01/11/2021 Hi my name is Clark and apart from my family my two other loves are Haribo and Running and I have become quite decent at both sin...
-
08/09/2022 This is probably the hardest thing I've ever had to write down but it's time to update people with what has happened. Unf...
-
02/06/2021 So because my PCR test was still positive I find myself transferred to Good Hope Hospital where it is covid secure & they can...
No comments:
Post a Comment